Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remembering 9/11


Today I reflect on the innocent lives lost on September 11th 2001. I remember you. The tragic events of that day, changed America and the world forever. The lives that were lost & sacrificed can never be replaced. I hope that you are resting in peace and that your families & friends have found comfort and strength in your absence. My thoughts and prayers also go out to our soldiers and their families who have also lost their lives since then.

May we never forget to love others and to love ourselves not just today but everyday. May we speak kind words and do good deeds. Life is short and precious. I am so grateful for everything I am blessed with. For the health and well-being of my family and friends and for the life I still enjoy today. Take some time to remember those who were lost and tell someone that you love them.

Aloha No

No comments:

Post a Comment